Friday, November 16, 2007

T.G.I.F.!!!

Yeah, it's Friday and I'm so excited for the weekend! Kevin and Melissa are playing golf tomorrow morning (If she feels up to it) and then afterward Kevin will get his hair cut and then maybe they will go to lunch.

I plan on sleeping in until around 7:00 a.m. and then get up and make a fresh pot of decaf coffee. Saturday mornings are one of my favorite times. I can sip on my fresh coffee, watch any tevo'd television shows that I need to catch up on. I can putter about the house doing chores at a leisurely pace. Then I can mix in some fun stuff too, like working on the Guest Room/Nursery. We bought the crib mattress for the crib last week. We set up the same crib that Kevin built for Brian and Melissa. Now it is going to be the slumbering place for the next generation of Murphy grandchildren. The owner of the company where I work gave me a baby swing, a bouncer and a walker. I may see if I can also find a door hanging bouncer too. Hudson really loves the one they have now.

I just found out that Craig's, one of our new in-laws, ROTC team is competing tomorrow in Temeculah. So I am going to meet Chris, my other new in-law and we are going to watch the competition and then go to lunch afterward. It'll be interesting since I have never been to this kind of a competition. But I am the ultimate fan, I love to watch all kinds of competitions. It should be a lot of fun!

No comments: