Thursday, November 15, 2007

One more day....

I'm so glad there is only one more work day this week! It's felt like an extra long week, probably because I know next week will be nice and short!

We watched The Office tonight, it isn't as good as it used to be. There still are some funny parts but not the knee slapping, roll on the ground cracking up kind there used to be. It's getting a little too weird.

Poor Melissa has been sick. I went by and fixed her some soup and crackers. It was the first she'd eaten all day. Cindy has been sick too. I wonder if they have the same thing? I hope that everyone that she's been around lately doesn't wind up sick too! That'd be a bummer.

So far, Kevin and I are fine! Yay! This weather is so crazy going from hot to cold it's no wonder that so many people are getting ill!

No comments: